It’s the last day of 2010. Love this image from Google for 2011. Fun!In retrospect, this has been a “prep” year, rather than a “change” year. It’s been a year filled with AA-HAA!! moments. I love that! It’s time to put the lessons and tools to work to achieve what I want in 2011.
This year, I learned:
1) I can lose weight!! My Bodybugg was/is a great tool. I still have to white-knuckle the hormones and the hunger. But if I can manage those challenges, the weight will come off. Brilliant lesson. Truly life changing.
2) Yes, the world does react differently to me when I’m smaller and fitter. It’s true!
3) Sugar is the work of the devil!! 🙂 But Gawd, I love it. Must manage this.
6) It’s time for a new job. Sad, but true.
7) I can ask for what I want and need instead of always being the giver. I can also be a receiver. Big lesson here.
Wow! Looking at this, I’m pretty impressed. It’s been a really, really good year. Add in the good friends, the nice family, the cute house, and the secure life — it’s a pretty great place to live. I can already imagine how great 2011 is going to be.